The school uniform consists of a forest green sweatshirt and green polo shirt both with the school logo and black or grey school trousers or skirts/pinafores.
During the warmer months, black or grey shorts may be worn or green gingham dresses. Fleece jackets and waterproof fleece lined jackets are also available to order/purchase for the colder months. (optional) School caps, (optional) book bags and PE bags are available to purchase from the school office (payment via ParentPay please).
Shoes must be of black or dark brown in colour and should be practical and safe to wear in school. No trainer type shoes should be worn.
Second hand uniform items may be available from the school office. Please contact admin. Occasionally we also hold second hand uniform sales after school.
Indoor Kit – black PE shorts and white t-shirt, socks and plimsolls.
Outdoor Kit – black PE shorts, white t-shirt and trainers. Sweatshirts and tracksuit bottoms can be worn in colder weather.
PE kits should be available in school at all times:
- All items should be clearly named
- Jewellery should not be worn in school
- Children who have pierced ears may wear single studs, however, these should be removed by the child for swimming and PE for health and safety reasons.
- Trainers should only be worn for PE
- Gum shields MUST be worn for hockey and shin pads must also be worn for hockey as well as football